This library allows add functionality for rendering of video from many media files
This library allows create video renderers for using in MediaFoundation player for replacement of the default Enhanced Video Renderer from Microsoft.
What is to do this library unique:
Enhanced Video Renderer from Microsoft has become part of Windows OSs since Windows Vista OS. I have long time experience with Enhanced Video Renderer from Microsoft and I found some disadvatages of it: supporting only one type of video rendering context, poor supporting of multi video files rendering, does not supporting of WPF framework. This library presents all my experince with MediaFoundation and DirectX rendering. It has the next features:
- Allow use one of three different video rendering contexts: handler on window, DirectX9 rendering texture and DirectX9 Swap Chain.
- Allow easy integrate video rendering functionality into the WPF applications and DirectX9 rendering applications.
- Supporting up to 8 independent video rendering streams.
Capture Manager Video Renderer Factorye content:
- CMVRMultiSinkFactoryDemo - (NativeMediaFoundationPlayer - C++; WPFMediaFoundationPlayer - WPF, C#)
- CaptureManagerTypeInfo - collection files of COM interfaces;
- CMVRMultiSinkFactory.h - collection of C functions of CMVRMultiSinkFactory.dll
- Doc - documentation about Capture Manager SDK;
- x64 - collection files of CMVRMultiSinkFactory for development on x64 Windows OS;
- x86 - collection files of CMVRMultiSinkFactory for development on x86 Windows OS;